InteriCAD T5 is the best solution for all professional architects and designers in design and interiors industry. Within one hour you can create: 2D and 3D sketches, 3D modeling design, high-resolution photo-realistic images, live animations, panoramic view and related working drawings. This solution contains both 2D CAD, 3D CAD, Modeling, Visualization and Animation in one package!
Engineered to follow a designer’s workflow, InteriCAD T5 has all the functions to turn design ideas into reality simply and effectively in all stages of the design process. As a result, with InteriCAD T5 you can accomplish work which would take several sets of software to do (such as AutoCAD, 3ds max, Photoshop and hand drawing). InteriCAD T5 can go beyond your expectaion and become the best design and only tool.
InteriCAD T5 streamlines communication between designers and their customers, and increases efficiency and makes the actual design work more fun.
Recommended System Set-Up
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows® Vista®, Windows® 7
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon processor, 3.0 GHz or faster or Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 2.0 GHz or faster
- 2 GB of RAM or more
- 2 GB free hard disk space available exclusive installation
- Screen resolution 1024×768 (true color) 128 MB or higher
- OpenGL Compatible Video Card
- DVD 8 speed or faster
- Internet access recommended for updates and download from support page + model library
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Easy to learn and use
- Quick Modeling function
- Professional Working Drawing System
- Massive and updatable library
- Handy Material / Texture / Object Edit in 3D Scene
- Realistic Lighting & Rendering
- Flexible 3D Model Formation
- Clone Object
- Various Output Options: 3D Presentation, Panorama, Animation, DXF File, Channel Picture and Sketching
- Intelligent 2D to 3D conversion
- Online Cloud Library
Quick 2D Design
The intelligent 2D to 3D Automatic Conversion Technology enables designers to get 3D renderings in as little as 10 minures!
Detailed CAD Design
InteriCAD T5 has full interior/exterior design capabilities. Powerful yet user-friendly, it can help visualize a designer’s idea down to the smallest details of an interior/exterior design.
- Photo-realistic Rendering using two render technologies in one – Radiosity and Raytrace
- Based on the scientific theory of lighting and atmosphere, InteriCAD programmers developed render function towards exterior design. Therefore, when using InteriCAD render engine to handle exterior design, designers can easily get vivid lighting effect of sunlight.
Important New Features
Photon Map Render
The new generation of Virtual Reality embraces the world’s most advanced render engine that is developed independently by YFCAD software. Including Photon Map, Final Gather, Real Sunlight and other new technologies, They can greatly improve the rendering effect as well as simplify modeling process and save modeling time.
The previous rendering method took lots of time in Radiosity. Massive sync-data was needed, resulting in low efficiency of multicore CPUs. Meanwhile, cloud render was not available either.
The latest method takes most of the time in Raytrace. Multicore CPUs work independently without synchronizing data. Cloud rendering is available.
- No model shape limitation, decreasing modeling difficulty.
- Correctly render complicated surfaces.
- No need to optimize model, decreasing memory consumption thus increasing Raytrace speed.
- Natural anti-alias.
- Accumulative Raytrace. Faster preview. Easy to control your render time and outcome.
No shadow leak / light leak
InteriCAD is a revolutionary design instrument especially developed for interior designers. (The furniture trade)
A. Strengthen your position as a competition.
Enable your customers to walk virtually through their project even before the foundation stone has been laid. Win your customer??s trust with the InteriCAD developed options such as realistic photo graphics, virtual animations and even put on film the created rooms. You will see that InteriCAD helps you to conclude the order.
B. Let InteriCAD do the job for you.
InteriCAD helps and supports you during the design process. Work up your concepts and ideas and put them into 3D.
What are the Advantages of InteriCAD?
Those who have an AutoCAD background will be familiar with InteriCAD within a day. Moreover, upon purchase, we offer a one-week free training course to two (2) people to enable the end user to use InteriCAD with perfection.
High productivity: for all necessary elements for interior design, “drag and drop” method is used.
Create en design also curved walls, wall decorations, alcoves or openings in walls and determine the finishing. Mark where doors and windows should be placed. Design ceilings, even the curtain-rod or the staircase and define the floor, f.i. parquetry, ceramic tiles or stone, and you do this all with the greatest ease. All windows, doors, pieces of furniture and other items are parameter steered so that you can fill in the correct dimensions.
Rendering and animation
InteriCAD has built its own rendering system after the latest ??ray-trace and radiosity technology. A provisional rendering session lasts only 3 minutes, where as other software needs more than 3 hours. With this high rendering function you can ??walk?? through drawn rooms, take pictures and/or make a short film.
Interior elements and materials library
InteriCAD is provided with a rich collection of interior elements and materials, such as windows, staircases, balcony, columns, curtains, tables, chairs, beds, kitchens, plants, lighting, paintings, lounge suites, too many to mention them all. InteriCAD also offers a whole range of back grounds that can be chosen to create the right atmosphere.
What is a Software License Agreement?
A Software license agreement is authorization from a developer for your software usage. It allows you to use the software only. You don?t have the right to own the software or program. The agreement defines the right between you and the software provider.
What is included with one InteriCAD software package?
A single license includes one system, library, training disks, key lock, User Manual and a User Registration Card.
What languages are available for InteriCAD?
English, Traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese